Saturday, February 19, 2011

Adele's Amazing Adventures!

After MANY years of keeping a journal (since 1982) and MANY years of taking TONS of pictures, I have decided to attempt to write a travel blog. Steve & I have been traveling in our Lazy Daze class C motorhome for about sixteen years. We first traveled with our four children in a pop-up trailer and then "graduated" to a full trailer. We travel mostly in Colorado, Utah, and Arizona.

As many of you know, we LOVE to hike and explore and recently we have added mountain biking and kayaking to our interests. I LOVE to take pictures. My family thinks I take too many pictures, but I guess it is a hobby that I am not planning to give up! If I am not taking pictures of our kids and granddaughter, I am usually carrying my camera around taking pictures of ANY scenery!

Since I have become a huge Picasa photo and Facebook fan, I have become more interested in connecting and re-connecting to many of my friends. (Friends from now and friends from my past). This year is my 40th high school reunion year! How could that ever have happened? I have really enjoyed becoming reacquainted with SO many of you!

Obviously, since this is a travel blog, I will mainly post when we are out and about traveling in all our favorite places!

Please comment, if you wish. I will probably have more photos, than written word. Somehow, when the "gift" of writing was given to my brother, Peter, and sister, Betsy, I don't think I "got" it!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures and I love the travel blog. Thanks for sharing.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete