Saturday, February 20, 2016

A new post - trying again.....

So, here we go again.  If I posted to my blog, as often as I think about posting to the blog, I would have SO many entries/adventures.  

SO much has happened since my last entry in September.  Life has changed ALOT since then.  Steve & I have started the new phase of our lives.  Retirement.  It is pretty nice.  So far, we love our new life.  Home is still in Longmont, Colorado.  Home away from home is in our 1999 Class C Laze Daze motorhome.  We have decided this winter to spend most of the time in Arizona.  We love all the State parks and Regional parks in Arizona.  Our favorite places to camp and park the Lazy Daze are Lost Dutchman State Park, Catalina State Park, McDowell Mountain Regional Park, and Cave Creek Regional Park.  We have stayed at all of these places this winter and plan to be in Patagonia Lake State Park, Organ Pipe National Park, and Deadhorse Ranch State Park in March and April.  We are also planning to do a short backpacking trip in the Grand Canyon in March.  

Most of you are aware that I post MANY of my photos to my Facebook page.  I am going to try and do a much better job of posting to my blog and including pictures here.  I would like to get to the point where this is a blog that travelers/hikers/adventurers/ backpackers would like to read AND also see many of my photos.  That is my goal.  

My biggest "problem" writing the blog is that I love to be outside hiking, mountain biking, taking pictures, camping, and backpacking.  I haven't learned how to sit still long enough to actually take the time to write about all our fun adventures and share the stories and pictures.  That is what I want to start doing now.  I have found many travel/adventure blogs that I like to follow.  Now I am hoping I can make my blog be one of those that people will want to read.  


No comments:

Post a Comment