Thursday, March 14, 2019

Different Types of Adventures ~ Water Yoga, Hiking and Painting!


 We have discovered Water Yoga at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs and we love it.
After class we have started swimming laps.  Steve is getting much better at freestyle. He took swim lessons about 5 years ago when we lived in Longmont. 


 We walk almost every day from our house.  We walk north along the Arkansas River and then walk as far as we want on County Road 371.  It is beautiful! 



Steve decided he wanted/needed to paint the inside of our house.  What a job and quite the mess! 😏  I love that he loves to paint.  I help with the taping, covering everything with newspaper, cleanup, and running to True Value for more paint. He has painted the kitchen, dining room and our bathroom.  Are we ever bored around here??? 

Tomorrow we are going to take a break from painting and drive to Monte Vista to go see the Sandhill Cranes.  We missed the Crane Festival last weekend, but the Cranes are still there.  I can't wait to see them.  We have never gone to see them in March, because we are usually in Arizona. 

I am sure my next post will be about Sandhill Cranes.  I am practicing posting to the blog.  I hope to post ALOT when we are in Australia in April. 

No comments:

Post a Comment